25. How do e-cigarette models differ from each other?
There are several design styles for e-cigarettes:
1) PCC (Portable Charging Case) - e-cigarettes that are small in design, most reminiscent of regular cigarettes, and have a portable rechargeable battery (e.g. Vogue Style, Joyetech eRoll)
Although PCC S was developed for women, it has also been a great success among men. Slim, stylish, multi-colored e-cigarettes attract the attention of those around you. Very common as a business gift.
2) Economical series electronic cigarettes are the engine of Vogue company. This is the best-selling product. They are slightly cheaper than the PCC series models. They are similar to regular tobacco cigarettes, but do not come with a portable rechargeable battery
3) eGO-style e-cigarettes produce extremely thick vapors and are the most common reusable e-cigarettes. They create a very real smoking feeling. There are most modifications of this style of e-cigarettes. The battery capacity varies and the functions available - adjustable voltage batteries, which allow you to personalize the evaporation process from low to extremely thick and abundant steam. They are simple to use and easy to maintain. In addition, different types of heaters can be combined with the batteries (depending on whether they feel hot or warm steam, etc.). The selection of these e-cigarettes is the largest in our catalog (eg Smart, Smart +, Ego novus, Ego start models).
4) One of the most successful e-cigarette products is Disposable Electronic Cigarettes. One disposable electronic cigarette is equivalent to 2-3 packs of regular tobacco cigarettes. They are often used to try this product or on trips. They do not need to be loaded or refilled.
5) Fashion. There are two types of products that have led to a real revolution in the e-cigarette industry:
a) Electronic modes (eg Joyetech eVic Supreme, Joetech eMode)
b) Mechanical modes (eg Hcigar Nemesis, Hcigar King SS)
The principles of use differ from each other - the former usually have a chip that allows you to adjust the evaporation sensation to the smallest detail - to adjust the supplied voltage, often to monitor your evaporation statistics and the condition of the battery. Each model has its own features, which are described in the operating instructions or on the manufacturer's website.
Mechanical modes are usually chosen by experienced vaporizers who want the e-cigarette to last a long time without crashing. These electronic cigarettes (mechanics based on this case) are combined with prefabricated heaters and produce extremely high quality thick and pleasant steam.