2. Earomatas.lt monitors the traffic of this website and collects information about how many visitors visited them, what is the name of the server domain (domain) of the Internet service provider of the visitors, etc. Such information is collected automatically during the visit to the website. It helps the website administrator to understand how visitors use the website and provides an opportunity to improve the services provided by Earomatas.lt.
4. Most web browsers accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to block cookies if you do not want to accept cookies from your computer. However, please note that in some cases, this may slow down your browsing experience, restrict the functionality of certain websites, or block access to the website.
5. This website may contain links to third party websites, products and services, as well as social networking extensions. Third party services or applications are subject to the privacy policies of the third party concerned. We encourage you to review the privacy practices of such third parties.
6. Use or access to the Website and Services (administration of advertisements or private messages) is possible only after completing the registration procedure on the Website. The registration procedure is performed by clicking the appropriate link on the Website, filling in all mandatory fields of the registration form (name, e-mail address, telephone number, login password) and filling in the optional fields at the Visitor's choice, thus submitting data about yourself to Earomatas.lt (hereinafter - Data).
6.1. Earomatas.lt has the right to use at its own discretion all data provided by the Visitor, which the Visitor provides during the registration procedure, as well as data collected by Earomatas.lt about the Visitor in other ways.
6.2. The data that is collected by the Visitor during the registration procedure and / or using the Website and / or Services is divided into:
6.2.1. Anonymous data. Earomatas.lt collects anonymous data related to facts that cannot be applied to an individual Visitor. For example, Earomatas.lt collects certain information each time a Visitor visits the Website in order to improve the quality of browsing the Website. Earomatas.lt collects the IP addresses and related data of all Visitors (for example, the Internet address of the last website the person visited before accessing the Earomatas.lt network portal) and the types of browsers and operating systems (eg Firefox. OS Windows). Earomatas.lt also collects general search terms from various search engines focused on internal advertising. Earomatas.lt collects this information from all Visitors for the purposes of monitoring, improving the Services and direct advertising. Earomatas.lt also collects information about the Visitor's answers to the questions submitted on the Websites in order to find out the Visitor's opinion about the Services, as well as the advertising placed on the Websites. Earomatas.lt receives this information from all Visitors, regardless of whether they are registered or not.
6.2.2. Personal data. This is the data that can be used to identify a particular Visitor. For the purposes of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, these data are considered personal data. Such data is collected and processed only with the consent of the Visitor, in the following ways:
126.96.36.199. Registration: when the Visitor registers on the Website, the Visitor must provide the following data: name, e-mail address, telephone number, login password). If desired, the Visitor may provide additional information
188.8.131.52. Correspondence and communication: if the Visitor contacts Earomatas.lt, Earomatas.lt may save the records of such communication and other related information.
6.3. Earomatas.lt has the right to collect data about the Visitor by logging in to the Website. This data shows which pages of the Website the Visitor visits, at what time and how often they do so, what services they use. Also, this information includes the data that the Visitor sends to the Website.
7. You have the following rights:
7.1. The right to know (be informed) about the processing of your personal data.
7.2. The right to access the data: to receive information on whether Earomatas.lt processes your personal data, and if so, to get acquainted with your personal data processed by Earomatas.lt and to receive information on the sources from which your personal data is collected, the purpose for which it is processed and to whom they are or may be provided; to receive a copy of your personal data from Earomatas.lt in accordance with the procedure established by the applicable legal acts. Earomatas.lt, having received your written request, will provide the data requested in writing within the term established by legal acts or indicate the reasons for refusing to satisfy such a request. Once per calendar year, the data may be provided free of charge, but in other cases a fee not exceeding the cost of providing the data may be charged.
7.3. Right to request correction of data: if your data processed by Earomatas.lt is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, apply to Earomatas.lt in writing and demand to correct incorrect, inaccurate personal data or supplement incomplete personal data by submitting a request.
7.4. The right to request the destruction of illegally, fraudulently collected personal data or the suspension of the processing of such personal data, except for storage. Earomatas.lt must immediately check the lawfulness of the processing of personal data free of charge and, if necessary, destroy the data. If the processing of personal data is suspended at the request of the data subject, the personal data must be stored until it is rectified or destroyed.
7.5. The right to be forgotten: to request the termination of the processing (deletion of data) in the case of personal data processed with the consent of the individual, or when the personal data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were obtained or the personal data were processed unlawfully or be deleted in accordance with a legal obligation. You must submit a written notice of disagreement regarding the processing of personal data to Earomatas.lt in person, by post or by electronic means. If your disagreement is legally justified, Earomatas.lt will terminate the processing of personal data after examining the application, except in cases provided by law.
7.6. Right to restrict the processing of data: to require the limitation of the processing of data where the personal data subject contests the accuracy of the data for a period during which the controller can verify the accuracy of the personal data; the processing of personal data is unlawful and the data subject does not consent to the deletion of the data and instead requests that their use be restricted; the controller no longer needs them for the purposes of processing personal data, but they are needed by the data subject to make, enforce or defend legal claims. The data subject whose processing has been restricted shall be informed by the controller before the restriction is lifted.
7.7. The right to data portability.
7.8. The right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, as well as to withdraw the consent at any time without giving reasons for the objection.
8. It should be noted that the listed rights may be restricted or not exercised:
8.1. When it is necessary to ensure the security or defense of the state;
8.2. Kai reikia užtikrinti viešąją tvarką, nusikalstamų veikų prevenciją, tyrimą, nustatymą ar baudžiamąjį persekiojimą;
8.3. Kai reikia užtikrinti svarbius valstybės ekonominius ar finansinius interesus;
8.4. Where it is necessary to ensure the prevention, investigation and detection of breaches of official or professional ethics;
8.5. Where necessary to ensure the protection of the rights and freedoms of the data subject or of other persons.
9. Regarding the exercise of your rights, you may apply to Earomatas.lt by submitting a request by post, fax (to the contacts indicated on these websites), e-mail info@Earomatas.lt. a document or a request to sign electronically.
Use of logos
10. The Client using Earomatas.lt services for the satisfaction of business and professional interests agrees that his / her name and / or logo may be used for Earomatas.lt direct marketing purposes (for example: Earomatas.lt indicating that the Client uses Earomatas.lt services). services or goods).
Ensuring information security
11. The goal of Earomatas.lt is to ensure the highest possible security of all information received from the Customer and public data files. Earomatas.lt uses appropriate legal, administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect this information from unauthorized access, use, copying, accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, or disclosure, as well as from any other unlawful processing.